Wild Roots Preschool and Child Care Center wants to ensure the proper placement for each child. When a family wants to enroll their child at Wild Roots, a tour of the school is scheduled. We will then conduct an assessment of the child to ensure proper placement. Once the center and parent have agreed on enrollment, the one-time registration fee of $100 will be due in order to hold the child’s place. The registration fee is non-refundable. The material fee and tuition will be due on the first day of enrollment. We offer a trial period at this point to ensure proper placement. If trial period is successful the child continues at center. If not, the materials fee is refunded to the family.
All paperwork is required before child can attend the center.
The following forms are required upon enrollment:
- Admission Agreement
- Notification of Parent’s Rights
- Personal Rights Form
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Child’s Preadmission Health History
- Physicians Report – Completed by child’s physician
- Immunizations Record
- Needs and Service Plan – Toddlers Only